Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reenie's Wedding, cont.

I was so bummed after Reenie's wedding when I couldn't add pictures!

BUT NOW!!  Things have changed, and I can add as many pictures as my little heart desires. 

So prepare yourself for a picture overload of my beautiful sister and her handsome hubby! 

She made a perfectly beautiful bride!





Here is the happy couple in Utah!  Such a beautiful backdrop!



Don't they look twitterpated?  I love it!



I love this shot!  They couldn't be happier!





Here's Reenie with her brides maides.   Yeah, if you notice my face looking a little weird, I was still recovering from a very fun illness called Bell's Palsy.  Look it up if you don't know what it is.  It was lots of fun. 





Sisters!!  There are few things in the world that are better than sisters! 



...and here's a picture of my new haircut.  Chopped it all off right before the wedding.  As much as I love long hair, my hair is just too thin to let it get too long. Blah.  But I have fun with it short.

...oh, and Shelisa looking a little twitterpated with me...HA HA HA!  Love you too, Isha, love you too.




So, that's the happy couple...Mr. and Mrs. Merrell!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow okay my frist thought? Stunning dress. My second thought? I took the dress apart little by little in my mind figuring out how it was constructed! Then I noticed how much she looked like you. What a stunning bunch you all are! Hope she has a very happy marriage. (and tons of kids!) evil laugh.