Monday, April 4, 2011

I figured it out!!!

So, see the previous blog for my posting woes.  I have finally figured out how to post pics to my blog, but it comes with a BIG drawback...I can only post 10MB at a time, which is only like 2 pictures.  As you may have noticed, I generally post a LOT more than that.  So, I guess this is better than nothing...




 
Anyways, here are a few of my little Logan, his personality is starting to burst through!  I love it!  He's started talking. 
He knows:
Mamamama (Either "mom" or "I want that")
Duh Duh Duh (Dog)
Buh Buh Buh (Bird)
Mo Mo Mo (More or Milk)
and last, but definately not least
"NNNNnnnnnuh!  Nnnnnnnuuuh!"  (No!  He'll say this with an angry face and usually while trying to either pinch or scratch you.  Yeah, that's a fun one.)

He still REFUSES to crawl.  When he's laying down, he can turn himself around so he's facing the opposite direction, but he won't move forward at all.  I'll put something in front of him that he wants, and he just CRIES, but WILL NOT MOVE.  I'm sure it'll come sooner or later, but I'm just so excited for him to take that step!  I can hardly wait!

He weighs 18.5lbs and is 28.5", which is between 5-10th percentil for weight, and around 50th for his height.  Even though he's stationery, he's sure not chunky!

No comments: