Friday, April 29, 2011

Honey, I'm LOST...

Last night I went to a doTerra class on how to use essential oils.  (It was a LOT of fun, very interested, and had some fun giggles with friends)...but getting there ONCE AGAIN I got lost.  I'm always getting lost.  Always.  John constantly gets calls from me "Hey, hun, do you have internet access right now cuz I'm lost". 


After I got home from the class John was still awake (10pm is way late for him).  He told me to go wash my face, which was weird, but he was obviously "loving the world" on his sleeping pill (I have to make allowances for his odd behavior on his pill sometimes...ha ha ha!)  Anyways, I went to wash my face and found this next to the sink:







Woohoo!  Finally a GPS!  For ME!!!  He'd taken all the kids out and got me a GPS!  Isn't he the sweetest? 

But the best part...with the GPS was this little note...



Aww!  I know!  He's the greatest.  Always leaving cute little notes.  :)  Love you, John!!!  You make me happy.

4 comments:

The Solomon Fam said...

Okay that is seriously adorable! Major brownie points for John!

Stephanie said...

His handwriting still hasn't changed! LOL! Thought it would have gotten better:) That is so sweet of him. Hope you guys are together forever! So sweet. BTW DoTerra....a freaking mazing. I don't sale because I have issues with a product that good being "sold door to door", but I buy and buy often. When I can afford the On Guard and when I remember to use it, my kids never get sick. They got sick the first time this year when I ran out and couldn't afford to buy more for a month. I will NEVER run out again. I totally learned my lesson. Good Luck. Give John a love for me. Tell him I am proud of who he grew up to be!

Natalie said...

Yeah that is the sweetest most romantic thing ever! Awww - wow! Way to go John! What a keeper!

Laura said...

this rates up in the top 10 blog posts of your I have read... seriously! I am always lost! LOL What a great husband you have! HOW SWEET!