Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011 and two failed photo shoots.


Ok, fair warning...lots of pics today.  :)  But they're of cute subjects, so it's ok...

Logan had a lot of fun with his Easter bucket.  He LOVED the thing. 

 The silly boy kept trying to put the bucket on his head.



 This year I decided we would dye Easter eggs.  I've never done this before, ever, so it was fun trying to figure out with the boys.  I think they turned out ok.  Also, I've noticed that I don't have very many pictures of me and my boys, so I wanted to take some.

This is me and my rascally Dallin.  I love how he's giving me a hug.  :)



All ready to dye some eggs!



Everyone kissing little Logan!  They love their little brother.  And boy does he adore THEM!  


Me and Bryson!  



No, I didn't tell him to give me a kiss, he just did and so I snapped a shot.  I love this boy.




Working the egg spinner!



The finished product!  Aren't they cute?!?


I LOVE spring!  Look at my beautiful flowers in the front yard!





After church (and naps) we went over to the Goates house for a delicious Easter dinner provided by Shelisa.  I wanted to get a good picture of the boys, but...um...they're four boys.  So, here's the photo shoot.  They were all so funny, I thought I'd put em all up!  ha ha

Cory looking handsome!  




Oh Dallin.



Dallin got mad half way through the photo shoot.  ha ha


Logan put the bucket on his head himself.  ha ha


Dallin looking a tad mischievous.  




Crazy boys.  

After the photo shoot, it was off to find the eggs scattered all over the backyard.  This was a very serious competitive event for them.  



Bryson racing to find the eggs!

Logan played happily with his bucket during the hunt.





So, as if one failed photo shoot weren't enough for the day, John and I attempted photo shoot #2.  Oh boy.  

Flattering, no?



I love this one of John!  hee hee


Eyes closed.


Double chin.


Um...pinky?



Shelisa playing peek-a-boo.



Wind tunnel.




Giant arm.  ha ha.  Oh well.  Maybe for our anniversary we'll get some better pictures.  At least John looks great...



Logan playing some more with his beloved bucket and eggs.



This little guy refuses to crawl.  Here's his mad face when he gets on his belly and can't figure out how to move forward.



He's so darn cute, though!



After dinner we went back home and Nana and Grandpa Tilton came over with a special something for Logan.  How he adores this little bunny.



So, that was our Easter.  Lots of fun.  I love family.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

very cute pictures. It snowed here! Oh wait, it still is. In April! Where did I move to and what was I thinking? Cory looks so much like John when he was a kid. It is so weird to see pics of him! :)