Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh what a week!

I've had "one of those weeks".  Nothing terrible, just a bunch of little annoying things.

Monday Bryson had croup, then I injured my foot by dropping a wooden train on it.  By the evening I couldn't even walk on the darn thing.  Plus there was a hastle with the pharmacy, and then a mess with the insurance.  Blugh.

Tuesday rolls around, foot is feeling better, but Bryson still has croup and it was getting worse.  Finally get the perscription thing figured out but then Bryson took a turn for the worse.  I had to take him to the Dr. because he was retracting while breathing, turned out his ox sat was down to 90, and they suspect he may have asthma, so now he's on nebulizer treatments.  While I was getting his perscription filled, he barfed in the parking lot.  Poor kid! 

Wednesday comes and Bryson feels better, but I keep him home anyway because he'd puked within the last 24 hours.  In the evening Dallin falls on a walk with Daddy.




The pictures don't really do it justice.  You can't tell how deep that cut is, and all around the cut is a dark bruise, not dirt.  (This is the day after the accident) I took him to the ER because I couldn't tell if he needed stitches.  Turns out there wasn't enough skin to stitch, so we'll just have to let it grow back. 


Today is Thursday and Cory has croup, which of course means he's got a full-blown asthma attack going.  Logan refuses to take naps anymore...mama is tired. 

John has been so patient with the messy house and no home-cooked meals, but it's getting old.  And today I just don't want to make dinner - again.

Just anxious for the week to be over!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

seriously sounds like my week. I have been struggling all week long just to make it through. Nice to know it wasn't just me! I hope next week will be rainbows and sunshine for you!