Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Come to MEEEEE!

Do you remember the snake on Jungle Book?  All you have to do is look into his eyes, and he can make you do anything...well, that's what my little Logan is for.


You see, my sister just moved from Utah to AZ, but is staying up in Phoenix for a  week before coming to visit me.  But I want her to come visit me NOW.  :)  So, I'm pulling out the big guns.  Shelisa, come to meeeee!  (And look into this cute little face)



How can you resist???

He WANTS you!!!



He NEEDS you!!!





Look how innocent he is! 

You know you wanna!  :)

...and he only bites a little bit!


Love you, Isha!  Glad you're in AZ with the rest of us COOL KIDS!  :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

HAHAHAHA This one is HILARIOUS! You are so creative and those pictures are PERFECT! He's captured my heart, I think I have to come see him now! :)You are so funny Jess!