Monday, January 3, 2011

Cory turns 8!



I can hardly believe it!  Cory turned 8!!!  Wasn't it just last year he started kindergarten?!?! 

First thing in the morning:  PRESANTS!  He was totally excited about his Lego fire truck. 






Eating corn dogs for lunch. 


And of course, I've got to throw in a baby Logan picture.  Oh the cutie.



In the afternoon he invited some friends over for a very low-key birthday party.  They each got to decorate a gingerbread house.  My good friend Sarah Avalos came over and helped me keep control of the group.  :)



Cory working his artistic hand.




Here he is the next day with his gingerbread house.  Notice, nothing has been picked off.  He was so proud of it, he didn't want to eat it. 

Well, Cory, happy birthday.  You are such a neat addition to our family.  We love you, kiddo!  Thank you for being such a big help.  I love that you are eager to learn things to help me, and that you always express appreciation for the work I do.  :)  You make it easy to love you.  I'm looking forward to seeing the kind of man you will become.  Thanks for being mine.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I really liked the baby picture. Very cute. Then again I am pretty partial to over the shoulder shots.