Sunday, December 19, 2010

So totally random

Over the past few days I have been enjoying playing with my kids.  Let's be honest, my housework has been neglected, and there may have been a burned dinner incident, but it's ok.  The time playing was worth it.  I'll have to go back to reality on Monday, but today, I'm going to enjoy my growing boys a little bit more.

I love how Logans arm is over Dallin.  They've got such a strong bond already.




Is he pooping or smiling?  Let's just hope it's the latter.


Dallin looks a little bit like an army dude with the face paint on.  I think this was hot chocolate.




But he sure cleans up nice!!
(how is he so BIG???)



My mom comes over every once in a while to entertain the boys while I do this'n'that around the house.  What a good grandma!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

can I borrow your mom...for a while? I'll give her back...honest! *grin* You have a really good looking bunch of Boys. I can't believe how big Logan is, already! What happened???