Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sometimes being a mom is just plain fun

So, this morning we were doing our "Saturday morning chores".  Boring. 

While the kids were in their room "cleaning" I hear Cory shout "Move it!  Move it!" to one of his brothers. Not so nice, but it gave me an idea.  I go to playlist.com and find the song "I like to move it move it" from the movie Madagascar and run into their room dancing away.  They start laughing, and then they start screaming "AHHHHHHHHHH, mom's shaking her bottom again!!!!"  ha ha ha  So, of course the song has been on repeat all morning.  They keep running into whatever room I'm cleaning in and then run out screaming "Ahhhhhhh, Mom's shaking her bottom!!!!"  he he he  The cleaning hasn't gotten done any faster, but we've sure had a lot more laughs doing it this way.  

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Your so sweet Jess! Love you girl!