Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Love Toilet

Over the past few weeks I have been tending to sick kids...a lot.  I love the kids, and I love taking care of them, but nonetheless, there has been fatigue on my part.  Over the past five nights I think I've averaged about 3-4 hours of sleep per night, most of that in a sitting position holding a baby.  Plus naps have been scarce.  So, my mental state was already precariously teetering. 

To keep from going bonkers in the middle of the night while Logan just won't stop fussing (poor boy), I turn on whatever movie I can find on netflix that strikes my fancy.  Last night I watched Saturday Night Live: best of commercial paradies.  So, already sleep deprived, and at about 2 am, with a crying baby in my arms I watch the following video....

...and I laugh....

....I laugh HARD.  Perhaps it's really that funny, or perhaps I'm headed for a psychotic break from the sleep deprivation, but I found this freaking hilarious. 

So, enjoy.  Or just think to yourself how crazy I am.  Either way.


http://www.hulu.com/watch/61322/saturday-night-live-the-love-toilet

2 comments:

Owner said...

Seriously, The Best of SNL is the funniest videos to watch. Whenever I'm feeling grumpy I watch the Chris Farley one, it never fails to make me laugh!

Stephanie said...

Everything EVERYTHING is funny when you are sleep deprived enough...trust me! Hope things get better for you in the future. Hang in there, it will get better....just in time to get worse again! LOL part of the fun of being a MOM! Take it with a smile on your face and remember that being a MOM is NOT for sissies!