Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010




So, as for the pictures, yes, I'm big, I'm fat, I'm puffy, I'm pregnant, but I wanted to capture the wonderful memory of today and my super little crew that has made me a mother. Aren't they just adorable? I love 'em all!!

I woke up not feeling well at all, so my darling husband let me sleep in, brought me breakfast in bed with a heartfelt card, and let me go back to sleep. :) When I got up he'd cleaned the majority of the house.
He got the kids ready for church, and we went for Sacrament meeting. None of us were feeling particularly well, and I figure at this point we need the rest to get all the bugs out before the baby comes.
After church we had a FABULOUS dinner over at my parents house. My dad and John did most of the cooking...ahh, so yummy.
All in all, a wonderful day with the family. I am so very very very fortunate with them all. :)



...kissing the baby










1 comment:

Owner said...

I don't care if you think you're puffy, you're still one of the cutest pregnant ladies I know! :) Happy Mother's Day!