Tuesday, April 27, 2010

36 weeks


Here I am at 36 weeks preggo. Here are my preggy stats for this week:


  • Baby's heart rate 137 beats/minute
  • I have no idea what I'm measuring at because I saw the Dr. that doesn't talk to me.
  • Weight: 169, so 3lbs in 2 weeks, 46 for the pregnancy.

When the nurse first weighed me, she misread the scale and said 179 and I was like "Oh gosh!", but no, not 13 lbs in 2 weeks, just the 3, I feel better.

I'm feeling more ready for the next stage. I can't wait to meet this little fella!!!!! I have the car seat out, the baby clothes all sorted, washed, and put away in drawers. I have the baby bag packed. My job for this next week is to get my bag and the kids' bag packed "just in case". Hey, I can wish to go early, can't I??

Not too many braxton hicks contractions yet. I mean, I get several a day, but it's nothing like what I've experienced the last two pregnancies. I think it's because I'm taking things easier. I'm not working, for one thing, and I'm able to stay pretty well rested.

The PTO ladies were so sweet and threw me a baby shower this last weekend. It was a lot of fun, and I was quite spoiled. Yummy food, thoughtfull friends, and cute gifts, it was wonderful. (the pic is of me right before the shower)

Sleeping is getting a little more tricky, for both John and I. John keeps reminding me "only 4 more weeks". He's been such a wonderful support, I love having a baby with him!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow you look really great, wish I looked that good at 36 weeks! I am so excited for you both. Hope that your baby comes early for you (not too early of course!). Sleep as much as you can, you are in our thoughts and prayers.