Saturday, May 22, 2010

A still-pregnant woman lamenting

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.
I'm standing here, can't see my toes
I just want to meet this new little guy
But the baby's not coming, He's taking his time
So pardon me, While I have a good whine.
I'm ready, I'm so pregnant I could cry.


So say hi to me, and wave to me
Tell me that I'm glowing
But if you mention twins, you have to go.
(Oh yes, you'll have to go.)
Cuz I'm overdue and in some pain
I'm sorry if I complain
Oh, gosh, I have to "go"


Yeah, I know it's totally cheezy, and I'm a total dork, but I couldn't help it, I had fun sitting down and writing this little tune. :) Feel free to edit or add a verse.

1 comment:

Jana and Brett said...

Bah HA! that is so awesome! And what the hey! Tell that baby to get here!! I'm dying to see him as I'm sure you are too. :0)