Thursday, June 10, 2010

My boys!!




I just love being a mommy to this wild crew!
I got a new camera a few days ago, and I've been having fun taking pictures with it. :) Here's some random ones of each of the kiddos...
First, little Logan. He's been such a sweet and peaceful baby. We are already in love with him!






Logan was laying on his blankie, and the boys didn't want him to get sad, so they arranged this setup for him, complete with toys and binkie! He will be taken care of, occasionally mauled, but mostely taken care of.





Oh, and here's little Dallin, not looking quite as little anymore. He's such a nut, and keeps us all entertained. He's been suprisingly gentle with Logan, although I did catch him throwing pretend punches and kicks at the baby while I wasn't watching...oh boy. But seriously, he's been so sweet, just wanting to help, and very curious about this new little fella in the fam.





Bryson is just as wonderful as can be. He such a sweet-heart, and so easy to please. I love that he just goes with the flow of everything.


And last, but not least, Cory!!! He's been a huge help since the arrival of Logan a week ago. He makes small meals for his brothers, gets them drinks, helps them get buckled in the car, etc. Plus he's been a huge help cleaning up. He now vacuums the rooms, it's so nice having such a willing helper!


Showing off his guns:


As for me, recoery has been wonderful. If it weren't for this darn kidney stone, I'd be feeling great. I saw a urologist a couple days ago and they'll be operating on it in the next couple of weeks. Thank goodness, can't wait to have this sucker out!
And as for John, he's been keeping busy with work and school. Plus he injured his back even further recently so now he's got to get an MRI to see what is going on. He's been pretty uncomfortable with that, but continues to be a huge help. It's been interesting functioning around the house with both of us high on pain meds. :)

No comments: