Sunday, June 6, 2010

The new man in the fam!




Logan Tyler Tilton

June 3, 2010

9:35am

9lbs 0oz, 22 inches





I am very very very happy to report the healthy arrival of our newest addition! Already Logan has a very peaceful personality that we all just adore. I know he is going to be a wonderful part of our family!




:)



During labor I did a lot of standing, and my feet got cold and sore from the floor, so John let me use his shoes. I promised I would TRY to not have my water break on them. I did good, his shoes stayed clean.

Me in labor.



Oh thank goodness, he came out!! And there's the proof: 9lbs 0oz


Poor little guy, it's GOT to be a rough entrance into the world! You can see the bruise on his face a little in this pic. He scored a perfect apgar though!



And here's one of those AWFUL post-labor shots that you just have to add. With me is Stephanie Fritz, she assisted in the birth, and was monumental in helping me stay focused. Hand down, there is no way on earth I could have done what I did without her there. Thank you, Stephanie!!




John being a proud Daddy! Gosh I love these dudes!




In the evening, we got some much-anticipated visitors. Logan's brothers, grandparents (all 4), Uncle Jacob, Aunt Shelisa, and Dyanna Luevano.





Cory is such a marvelous big brother. He wants to help with everything, and he practically doesn't leave Logan's side. He wants to be there for Logan however possible. It is obvious that Logan feels safe around Cory.




Bryson is going to be the "fun brother". Logan loves him, but it may take him a few more months to appreciate Bryson's energy around him. :)




Dallin is VERY curious about Logan. He doesn't quite know what to think about the little guy yet, and for the most part, he just leaves him alone. Although, occassionally he'll try to help by feeding him pudding or throwing him a toy.


This picture is cute because Dallin was giving Logan a kiss. He kissed his hand and very gently put it on Logan's head.




Me and my joys! I mean boys!







I was glad that Dr. Kacenga was able to deliver Logan. Dr. Silva was on call for the first part of the labor, but I held out long enough for Dr. Kacenga to be on duty.



Me and my perfect new baby the morning after his birth!






When we went to my mom's house to pick up the kids, this sign was waiting for us. The older boys worked very hard on this sign, and it was made with a lot of love!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow he is beautiful. A million Congrats from Utah! So very proud of you.