Thursday, June 17, 2010

2 Weeks Old


I always regret not having many pictures of when the kids are newborns. So, this time around I swore I would get more when they were little-little. Now I remember why I don't have many pics, kids are so non-photogenic right out of the belly! Here Logan is at 2 weeks old, starting to look adorable (finally! I mean, he's always been adorable, but the camera is finally starting to see it)

A few days ago Dallin created an airplane for Buzz Lightyear to fly in.


Dallin got bit by an ant the other day, one on each wrist. The next morning his hands swelled up REALLY bad, one hand in particular. The pics don't even begin to do it justice. He was swollen half way up his arm. He didn't seem to bothered by it, though. Just made his mama nervous.




And here's Dallin being a wonderful big brother. Gosh, he looks so much like Bryson!!!! I have to look twice at the pics to see which kid he is.







1 comment:

Stephanie said...

ohhh he is so beautiful...or handsome? Whatever, he is adorable. I noticed that you use the same pacifier as us! Good choice! *smile* sorry about the wee hand. Ants abound at our place too. Grrrrr