Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Preggy Stats 34 weeks

Here I am at 35 weeks. Don't mind the hair, I didn't realize it was doing something funny.


I have been bad about recording my preggy stats for the past couple of visits. Our computer died, so that's at least partly to blame. But wanted to be sure to record before I forget...

32 week appointment (2 weeks ago)
Measuring 1 week ahead, at 33 weeks
Heart beat: 156 (and boy was that baby moving! My whole tummy was rolling while the nurse was trying to find the heartbeat)
Weight: 160, gained 2 lbs from 2 weeks prior, putting me at a total of 37 lbs for the pregnancy.

34 week appointment (today)
Don't know what I'm measuring because this particular doc doesn't talk to his patients
Heart beat: 148
Weight: 166! 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks, and I bet it's all water weight, mostly from being in Mesa over the weekend (see pictures in previous post). I'm drinking tons of water in hopes that some of the swelling will go down. So, that puts me at 43 lbs for the pregnancy.

I'm feeling more ready to be done. The baby is just feeling bigger, and now that the BIG things are out of the way (finding a car that will fit everyone and of course, getting sealed - yay!), I'm just finishing things up, like pulling out baby clothes and washing them all.

My only major complaint is that I can feel the baby pushing against my bone, and it has been pretty darn uncomfortable. He'll move and it won't be so bad most of the time, but man, when he gets into the right position I can't even walk normal!

I'm excited to see what the next few weeks have in store for our family. I'm happy to have my sister Shelisa down for a week! I'm so happy to have her back in the states!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Did the dr. say anything about the pain from the baby pushing on you? Is that normal?
I keep thinking of you and your 'forever family.' We were so blessed to be there on your big day. Thanks for letting us come, we had so much fun.

John and Jessica Tilton said...

Megan, the doc said that the pain is normal in pregnancy. I was concerned because it is only on one side, but apparently that's ok. So, I think we're good.

I'm so glad you guys were able to come to. It was so special to be surrounded by ALL of our forever family. :) You guys made the event even more special than it was already going to be. Thanks for traveling so far!! I hate that we live so far away, it's so much fun hanging out with you all, wish we could get together more often!