Monday, April 26, 2010

I BALDED MY SON!!!

(mischevious little two-year-old)
+
(scissors left out on the counter, probably by an older brother)
=


(A mostly bald two-year-old)

So, yes, Dallin found some scissors right before church yesterday and decided he wanted to give himself a hair cut. Until yesterday I had been spared the kid-cutting-own-hair experience, but Dalllin, oh Dallin, he decided it was an experience all parents should get to have.

When I asked him "Dallin, did you cut your hair???", he replied, "YES, PRETTY!!!!"


Oh dear.




So, to make it even, I had to pull out the hair trimmers, and cut it all on the lowest setting. :( My poor son looks like a cancer child. At least it's just in time for summer, so it can be disguised as a "summer hair cut". Yeah, we'll just call it that.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow! I feel sad for you. So far we haven't had that going on yet in our home, but I am a scissor (sharp object) hog, I will not let my kids have ANY scissors (sharp objects) unless under adult supervision (yes this includes my hubby). There is a reason behind this. I worry about my kids and sharp objects, as a kid I was always being cut by anything sharp. I figure one of my kids have to inherit that gene....right? So they get mean mommy. On a happy note, he totally looks like most kids here in St. George! They get their heads shaved from mid April to mid September. :)