Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun Pictures

Here are a bunch of random kiddo pictures that I've been wanting to add.

Dallin "hiding" under the table...










Playing peek-a-boo









Kicky Feet - we need to get a video of this on the blog, it's HILARIOUS!




Rootbeer floats on a Sunday afternoon, it's officially summer!



Hanging with Aunt Isha

Cory being grumpy...something about this picture reminds me of Jason on our home video from years ago.


Good times! We've made a lot of fun memories this summer. I can't believe it's gone so fast.

5 comments:

goatsie said...

I am so excited to see my boys! I am more excited to see them than anything else right now!

Shy said...

Love your blog Jessica! You have the cutest boys. Thanks for having us over the other day. I am excited to get to know you better. You are so sweet.

Jana and Brett said...

Jess! It's me, Jana! I found your blog off of Lisl's! I just found out that I am having a boy!Looking at your blog made me even more excited!
I can't believe your oldest is in school!!!! Crazy!
You look great! Hope we can keep in touch!!!
theraddons.blogspot.com
Love ya!

The Regimballe Family said...

Oh, your boys get cuter and cuter. Mmmm, root beer floats sound yummy!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.