Friday, August 1, 2008

Dallin is getting bigger

All of a sudden Dallin is looking so big to me. I can see that he is almost one. I can't believe how the time has flown!! It seems to be getting faster with each child. I have some new pictures of him, some of them are blury, but they capture his little personality so I wanted to add them. He has been teething, so he's been kind of clingy, but he is still just so funny. I love watching him grow.

Eating a sucker...

Cuddling with Daddy ("Da da da da")

Slave labor, gotta start 'em when they're young, right? Oh, and Cory had just done his hair for him.

Playing with Bryson. Bryson is getting good at looking after and playing with Dallin. This is not posed, they were doing this so I grabbed a camera!

o

Look who found the wet wipes!!


There have been some really big rains this summer. There have been a couple that have come up onto the porch. We were a little nervous that the water might come inside. Both neighbors had water in their houses, but our little house stood strong. We feel very blessed.



Here are Cory and Bryson watching the storm from the back door.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't believe he is going to be one!

The Regimballe Family said...

What sweet boys you have! I love the hugging pic! And I kinda miss those big afternoon monsoon storms in S.V. Glad your house survived!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

YEA! I'm so glad that you wrote me! I'm THRILLED to know that you have a blog so I can check it often!

You've boys are HUGE. I can't believe how fast time has flown as well. It's amazing. I love seeing the resemblence they have between you and John (tell him I said HI).

Well now we have the same number of children. I always seemed like you were "one upping" me; beating me to the punch! ...not that it was a contest! Haha. If it were MY choice, we'd still have my first two. Isaac is God's gift for being such wonderful parents (if you know what I mean). But we're SO glad to have him here. He's a little ray of sunshine.

Let's keep in touch!