Saturday, July 5, 2008

"But Cory's my brother!!"

When Bryson makes a bad choice, the typical punishment is for him to sit on his bed. However, Cory REALLY doesn't like to see his brother in trouble, and feels very responsible for Bryson, so he often attempts to come to his rescue saying "You can't do that to Bryson, he's my brother!" Well, a few days ago Bryson spit on Dallin (his entire his was wet, yuck!), so he was sent to his bed. Cory was in the other room, so he didn't hear what was happening. When Bryson realized Cory was not coming to the rescue, he understood that he had to argue in his own defense. "But Mama, you can't do that to me, I'm Cory's Brother!!" And he kept saying it over and over for probably the next 20 min or so. "But Cory's my brother!!" I had to go to the other room to laugh.




Dallin has started pulling himself up to a standing position this last week. He's so wobbly, and he still looks so small to me. It's amazing to think that in a few short months he'll be walking. He's also been transitioning from two naps a day to one. It would be nice if we could agree on a set schedule.



No comments: