Monday, June 23, 2008

Funny Moments


We've had a busy week - so I don't have any new pics to upload, but I had some funny stories I wanted to document before I forget them. A bunch of the following the boys said about Dallin soon after he was born. John was working in Morenci (about three hours away), and so I wrote them on a scrap piece of paper so I would remember to tell him. I didn't want him to miss all the cute stuff while he was gone.



So, here goes...

"Soon I will scratch him, when he grows up" -Cory about Dallin
"Mama, you did a good baby. He's a cute little fella" - Cory
"Mama, for Halloween, you can be a cow." - Cory
"It's going to rain soon. Heavenly Father told me he would make it rain in a minute, after he's done healing someone." - Cory
"Dalin is a baby, Cory is a big boy, and I'm a man like daddy, right Mama?" - Bryson
"Nanny, I'm thinking about how cute you are." - Bryson
"Little bunny food food, went hopping through the forest...etc." - Bryson
"But mama, my fever IS gone! I put it on the floor!" - Bryson
"I don't need your help. I'm practically a grown-up" - Bryson, age 3
"Do you know about sixth graders, mom? They're big like giants" Cory, age 6
Cory: "Mom, I grew again last night" Mom: "I thought I told you to stop growing so fast!" Cory: "Yeah, but I can't stop, Jesus makes me do it" Mom:"Well, maybe I should talk to HIM then" Cory: "You can't do that, he's in the sky!"


These are the moments that help you get through the tantrums! Gosh I love my boys!

3 comments:

Alissa Tyler Goates said...

haha those are great! I hope I remember to write down the funny things my future kids say. They will love those some day.

Holmes Family said...

Jessica,
I'm excited to get to see what you're up to now! Blogging is great when I don't go crazy with it. I can't believe how big the kids are getting and all the hilarious things kids say! It's so much fun! Take care, Jess

Stephanie said...

Okay I know this is going to sound really weird but someone j rogers left a comment on my sewing website. I checked them out, and I am still CLUELESS as to who they are, but I checked their links, and wow! IT'S MY COUSINS! So Hello out there. Please tell your hubby hi for me and to visit my site! I'd love to hear from him!