Monday, July 7, 2008

Mom's Birthday

My 25th birthday was this last week. The family totally spoiled me, it was way fun. John got me roses (tee hee) and an ice cream cake. I love that Dallin is being sneaky in the flower picture.

Here is John and my little sister Shelisa working on my cake.


One quarter century old - ewww!






Cory was totally adorable to me. He made me watch a Winnie the Pooh movie because it had a really yummy looking cake on it. He wanted me to see what he wanted to get me. He also kept bringing me rocks from outside. He told me they were special rocks for my birthday (awww!). Then in the evening he knew that my parents and sister were coming over, so he took it upon himself to decorate. He got out some Christmas wrapping paper and draped it over our sterio and TV. Then he took some rubber snake toys and hung them carefully over the doorknobs. I totally wish I'd taken pictures of that. I swear, that kid is about as sweet as they come!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy late birthday! It looks like you guys had a great time. I have figured out that my birthday is more important to the kids for several reasons. They "help" eat the cake and ice cream and they "help" open the presents that "you" really wanted. *smile*

John and Jessica Tilton said...

Well said, Stephanie. It's so fun this way!!