Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bryson's 4th Birthday

Bryson turned 4 on Saturday, July 19th. He got to choose his meals for the day, so he chose Fruit Loops for breakfast, hot dogs for lunch, and macaroni and cheese for dinner. He really enjoyed his junk-foody meals. We threw a party for him in the morning, and he had a lot of his friends over. It turned out really fun, and the weather cooperated. He got a lot of toy cars/trucks, and was thrilled. In the middle of opening presants, Bryson got up and made an announcement, "Thank you all for getting me such great presants!" then he sat back down and continued opening. One of his friend's mother's asked me if I had been practicing this with him, but no, it was all him.


John and I got him a fire truck and a purple Chevy (just like Daddy's!). He sleeps with these ones!
And here are the three brothers celebrating Bryson's birthday. I love how Dallin's hand is on Cory's leg. Dallin looks up to Cory so much - plus he has a sucker.
I love my Bryson, and I just don't know what I'd do without him. He's such a joy. He's gone through a lot this year, with his leg injury and all, and he just never complains. I love being his mom!!

3 comments:

goatsie said...

wow so bummed that i missed it!! They look HUGE!! Bunch of good lookin boys. By the way our blog is wrong on your friend thing...goatadventure.blogspot.com

The Regimballe Family said...

Happy Birthday Bryson! Looks like he had a great day! And what manners he has...you're raising him right! :0)

The Solomon Fam said...

Oh my gosh I didn't know you had a blog! I just found it on Merri's! I am so glad, I have been wondering how you guys were doing and it is so fun to see those cute boys of yours. Dallin is already so big! Anyway, happy birthday Bryson!