Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My BOYS


Ha ha ha ha ha!


I totally love this crew of boys. They bring so much happiness. I love watching them. I think my FAVORITE part of being a mom is watching the friendships form between my kids.
Here they are, all playing together, trying to be all macho.


And here's my other "boy", can't forget him. He's been so supportive through this pregnancy. I've been pretty darn tired, and he picks up all the slack. Here he is making dinner on a Sunday night. We've started a tradition to make home-made hamburgers and french fries every Sunday. It's a lot of fun. How I love this guy! I can't wait to be back to my old self so I can start pulling my share of the load again!


The other night Cory saw that I was tired and decided to help me by sweeping and mopping the kitchen/dining room floors. Such a sweet-heart, he's always trying to help. Well, this particular time, as he was moving a chair, it fell on him and got his toe!
Here the poor guy is with his toe elevated.




And here's the toe just a few minutes after it happened. Somehow the toenail stayed on, thank goodness!!




And here's an akward preggy-pic for those wanting to see how chubby I've gotten. Ughh, it's miserable being so chunky, can't wait for a few months from now!







I can't help but love this next picture, though!





Bryson is such a hoot. Here he is all gussied up ready for a date with Nanny Goates. During spring break she took a couple hours each day for a few days and took the kids out individually. What a wonderful grandma! They have been so blessed with all their grandparents. I am so gratefull to all of them.

















Yeah, I know, he's adorable!















I took Bryson to the doc yesterday because he'd developed a rash over most of his body, and sure enough, fifth disease, AGAIN. Cory had been struggling with a very sore throat for several days, so I took him in as well and found that it was indeed strep throat. I hate seeing my kidlettes so miserable. We just pray that everyone gets better by our big day - April 10th! I figure bring on all the sickness until then, get it out of their systems, that's just fine.




Bryson is very self-conscious about his rash. I had to run an errand this morning and he DID NOT want to go into town looking like this. He said he didn't want anyone to see him. I told him he could wear long sleeves and gloves if he wanted to (despite the 80 degree weather), so he did. He said that if the girls saw him all red they would scream and run away. Geez, break my heart, Bryson! And I'm not sure what to tell him because his rash really is noticable and looks just awful. I just tell him that in a few days it will look so much better, and he won't have to worry about it, and that even with the rash, he still looks very handsome.




I only managed to get these pictures taken because I told him uncle Jason needed to see his rash.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Okay...wow a lot to process. Love the back ground. As a Mother of four boys I LOVED the macho shot (thinking about copying you and doing one of my own.) Sorry about the toe (our boys have the exact same toes, I am not even close to kidding I thought it was Chandler's foot!). Way to go John for helping your wife! I am so happy that he is such an awesome Daddy/Hubby. You all look AWESOME! Big hugs from St. George.

The Solomon Fam said...

Your boys really area ADORABLE!! I am so excited that you are having another little boy! And you look beautiful! I hope everyone is doing better and that all the diseases will be gone before the baby arrives. Miss ya!

Kristina said...

I love these pics! So cute. You've got a very special group of characters! :) And you make such an adorable pregger! I'm jealous. I love the outfit. What's happening April 10? I keep seeing you mention that date and I'm super curious.

Quinn said...

Your boys are so handsome, and fun! Sorry about all the mishaps and diseases! I know for me my heart aches for me kids when they're sick, or hurting. So sad! And you need to realize that you are ADORABLE pregnant!