Monday, March 8, 2010

Flowers from my boy


This darling boy keeps me smiling ALL DAY LONG! Just check out the attire.
Cowboy boots, check!
Camo pants, check!
Goofy grin, check!
To explain the outfit, it was laundry day, and he had no jeans, so he changed into his PJ's when he wanted to go outside. And of course, he has his boots. He wears those bad boys everywhere (just usually not outside his pants).
So, he's been playing outside for a while, and comes in with this:




He claims they're flowers, and I can SORTA see that.


If you look closely you can see that he got the plant by the roots. I've been having him do weeding, and he knows to get it by the root. I guess I need to teach him that it doesn't apply when you're picking flowers for a girl.
Ha ha ha, oh, I love my Bryson!



And, yeah, I know I've been posting a LOT lately. This is partly due to Shelisa being in Peru and requesting more pictures, and partly because I am inching towards the end of my pregnancy and just plain getting lazy, which leads to lots of time sitting with not much to do.

No comments: