Monday, August 17, 2009

Dallin turns TWO!





Let him eat cake.



...and grapes!


I made his favorite dinner...pizza and grapes. He was one happy little guy.




We had lots of baloons to play with, and the kids kept calling the baloons "babies". Here is Alyssa with all her "babies". So cute!





Even Dallin wanted a baby!




And of course, the little party horns were a huge hit, as always. There were several horn wars between the kids and Jason, but Jason won, hands down, when he brought out his coyote caller.


Dallin didn't know how to blow the horn, so he just made the noise himself. You can sort of see it on the video at the bottom.






Bryson found a nice comfortable spot to read midst all the confusion.





I totally did the easy-way-out cake this year, but I don't think Dallin cared.




Only two candles on the cake, it looked kind of strange.







Blowing out the candles - it took him a few tries.








Sarah Avalos came for the celebration, and brought with her...









....a toy bus!!! He tried hard to wait patiently as she unhooked everything.





And here's a few videos...Dallin opening Grandma Marilyn's presant...







Dallin playing with his new Elmo toy...










And Dallin eating grapes...







Such a wonderful birthday for such a cute little guy. I love my little Dal, he brings so much color to my life...in a good way. :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

TOO CUTE! I loved the videos. I can't wait for the boys to get together again. William and Dallin will have so much fun and of course we already know Jonathon and Bryson and Cory love being around each other. I wish we lived closer so they could see each other more often.

Holmes Family said...

Hey Jess,
Looks like Dallin had a "Happy" Birthday! So cute! Hope you are doing well. If you ever need anything let me know.
Take care and love, Jess