Thursday, July 9, 2009

Old Pictures





So, I have had pictures stored on my camera (not the card, but the camera itself) for a very long time without the know-how to load them onto my computer. Well, I was bored while Cory was in his appointment, so I was messing around with my camera, and TA DA....I figured it out - although if I had to do it again, it's anyone's guess if I could figure it out again.


So, here are some old pictures. This group is from last summer when we went to visit John at his work.



Cory on John's lap driving a backhoe.











Bryson on Matt's lap on another piece of equipment (I want to call it a loader?)




And John, showing off his stuff to his kids and wife






The next couple pictures are of my grandparents when they visited our house while we were in Escrow, over two years ago, I think I was about 6 weeks pregnant with Dallin when these were taken.

Banana and a rose from our rose bush. That plant is like three times that size now.








Snow storm in 2006, the kids just look so little!!!

Cory building a snow-goat with Nanny's help.



Bryson and Nanny with the snow-goat.



Bryson (looking a lot like Dallin does now) at 2 1/2 years old, all bundled up for the snow.




And potty-training Bryson. Again, he's about 2 1/2. I take a day and stay in a tiled room and give them TONS of salty treats and juice to make the process a little easier. We have lots of games and toys to play with to make the time pass quickly. Here's the little guy in big-boy underwear.

Cory was a good big brother and helped potty-train and entertain Bryson too. Here's Cory driving the train he built.

No comments: