Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July and my b-day





I just love July! It's got my b-day, 4th of July, monsoons, and Bryson's b-day (plus of course my dad's and Sarah's too!) We are off to a good start so far. Monsoons have come early this year, so we've been having lots of fun watching these powerful storms roll in. My birthday was great, spent time with the fam, went to a free movie, and had a free dinner, I totally scored! Here's Reenie with my birthday cake she made me, which was actually a fruit pizza...soooo yummy!!!


And of course, the 4th is wonderful. My two sisters were in town, and then my aunt, uncle, cousin, and her hubby and two kids joined us. So much fun, and we had a wonderful fireworks show. If we ever move, I'll miss this part of SV the most.


Bryson has never seen the fireworks before because the loud noises always scare him, but this year he actually peered out from under the blanket, and ended up liking them. Cory did fantastic, and Dallin slept through most of it.



Ahhh...good times.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow what cool pictures. I LOVE fourth of July. Kids are so cute this time of year. Hey we are going to come down your way in Aug. Maybe we can acutally do something. Let me now.