Monday, July 20, 2009

Bryson, the birthday boy



Yep, he did it!


Bryson turned 5!!!


On July 19th, we were able to have a day full of celebration! What a wonderful kid he's been! Seriously, such a joy! I couldn't be luckier!
He was able to open one presant before church....

He got a stylin' camo backpack for kindergarten.



(Yeah, I know, he's a total cutie!)
And here are the boys all gussied up ready for church.





After church, we got home and did presants right away.
Here he is opening a presant from Grandma Marilyn.















And from Daddy, he got....




GUNS!!!!!


And from Mom....





COWBOY BOOTS!!!




Aunt Isha (Shelisa) came over in preparation for
CAKE TIME!!!






Shelisa and I attempted to make a brownie-ice cream cake, with two layers of brownie and mint chip ice cream inside. The idea worked a lot better in our heads, but Bryson was still a happy camper.



Bryson is such a joy, we're honored to be part of his birthday celebration!!!





And here is Dallin doing one of the saddest birthday dances I've ever seen.
but no worries, before long he passed out completely...




I know I'm Bryson's mom, so I'm biased and all, but Bryson seriously is one of the best kids you will ever meet. He's so patient with us all, it's incredible. He's smart and sweet and handsome and well-behaved. I always call him my joy, because that's truly what he is. I just have to express how happy and proud I am to be his mom.
Happy birthday, bud, I love you!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Very cute pictures. Happy birthday to Bryson. I can't belive how much Cory looks like John when he was younger! Odd. Hope things are gong well for you and yours.