Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random videos of Dallin

Somehow I locked my camera about a year ago, and I have tried and tried to unlock the darn thing, but to no avail. I've read the manual, and I couldn't even find anything that said the camera locks to begin with. So, long story short, I haven't taken any videos in over a year! Well, a friend of mine came over the other day and helped me unlock the camera, so I can take videos again! YAY!!!

Here are some videos of little Dallin. He's so hilarious. He cracks us up constantly. I keep trying to get a video of him pointing to/saying "eye" "nose" "mouth" "cheek" "ear" and "head", but he gets way too distracted by the camera. Here's the best we've got so far:

Also, just a random comment, Dallin has started to enjoy taking off his pants. I don't get it, he just quietly hides in a closet or empty room, wiggles out of his pants, and then runs through the house, free as a bird, usually calling his little "I'm free" noises. None of my other boys did this, and I'm trying my best not to encourage this behavior by laughing, but how can I not?!?!

1 comment:

The Regimballe Family said...

So cute! Glad you unlocked your camera! My Ryan is in that stage now of taking off his clothes and running around. In fact, as soon as we get back from errands or church, he starts tugging at his clothes and asking to "take it off." Good luck!