Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Please pass the rolls...










So, if you've seen Father of the Bride II, you'll get this...




Dallin fell asleep at the counter yesterday while eating his burrito and reaching for another tortilla. It totally reminds me of Father of the Bride II where the dad ODs on sleeping pills and falls asleep while saying "Please pass the rolls..."




What a nut!











And he's totally the cutest tuckerd boy around.


You may notice some dark marks around his eyes...he got into my eyeliner today...AND knew where to put it. I think he's going to watch daddy shave this weekend.





Also, as you may know from a previous post, I have been trying to get Dallin to talk for the camera. He's learned several new words recently, and I wanted to show them off :) Well, finally got it, unfortunately the room he was in was in shambles, so if you can focus your attention on the cutie in the middle, I'd be obliged.


No comments: