Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cory's Guns!


So, Cory came up to and wanted to show me how he could lift one of his big toys above his head with one hand. I told him how impressed I was, and he asked if I wanted to see his muscles. Sure, why not. So, he says, "to see my muscles I have to take off my shirt", so he takes off his shirt and starts flexing for me. Of course I continue to be impressed, and tell him I think he'll be as strong as daddy when he grows up. Then I flex to show him my muscles. He pinches my "bicep" and says, "Mom, your muscle is kind of squishy." Thanks, Cory, but the real kicker was when he says, "It's because you're almost 70."

Gosh, I knew I was getting older, but 70?!?! That's just depressing.

2 comments:

J2A2K (darth_ender) said...

Ha,ha,ha! That's too funny! As soon as I saw Cory's picture, I couldn't help to laugh. What a goof ball. Cory cracks me up! That reminds me of when we were at Reid Park. Cory patted Karsten on the head and said, " I think he's kinda cute!" It was so funny and sweet! Kids are so hilarious! Jess, I don't mind the fact that he thinks you're 70 that just means I'm younger than you!;) He,he,he! I can't wait until my boys get bigger and show me their guns! So many things to look forward to. :) You gotta love being a parent! :)

Anonymous said...

Kids! You gotta love them! TOO FUNNY!