Sunday, March 8, 2009

My boys!

I haven't added any pictures lately because I've been so busy with sick kids, but they are all doing MUCH better now, and I figured I'd better get to it!
To explain the above picture, I can NEVER get a good picture of the three of them, but I keep trying. This is about as good as it gets at this point. Kind of sad, but they're so cute, I love it. They all crawled up on the couch to watch a movie together.
Cory is going to be an engineer when he grows up, I swear! He designs these fantastically detailed structures out of blocks. Here is him with one of his newest designs. He really is talented. He spends hours working with his blocks.
And I think he's going through ANOTHER growth spurt.


Sunday afternoon snooze....







Bryson posing for a picture, or maybe just stretching....





When the kids were all sick, my dear mom came over and helped for a few hours. She helped get some dishes done (badly needed!!), and then entertained the kids so I could get a shower and clean their room. Here is her reading to a sick Brysie




Dallin is going through a growth spurt too, I think. He's just looked older to me the past few days. He is talking a lot more now. He wants to explain events in his life so badly, it's cute. He explains it over and over - with hand motions and everything - until he's sure you understand.
Here is him wandering the house looking for mischief.




Nella is transitioning into an outside dog. She often spends time with her nose pressed against the glass, and Dallin often comes and sits down "with" her, playing with her through the glass.


BATHTIME!!
I love baby bums!





2 comments:

J2A2K (darth_ender) said...

You're boys are so cute! They're getting big! I must say it's fun being the only girl in the house. You're doing a great job! I know being a mom can be tough especially with sick kids. Hey, besides sharing the same name, and being the only girls in the house, we have another thing in common...we both love baby bums!:)

Holmes Family said...

I tagged you in a post. Hope you're doing well.

Love,
Jess