Sunday, February 15, 2009

An eventful day at church




We had a very eventful day at church today. First, Bryson (4) gave a talk. He was very excited, and had the entire thing memorized. He got a little stage fright, and needed me to remind him of a couple lines, but he had the thing down solid at home. I was so proud.







Then after his talk I was able to take Dallin to nursery for the first time. I cannot believe it's been 18 months already, just doesn't seem right. He went in and sat down just fine next to his friends. They were doing a Valentines day craft, and he got into it. I was standing behind him supervising and the nursery leader sweetly said, "You can go now, you know." AHHHH This is my third time through this, you think I'd be more prepared, but AHHHHH 18 months couldn't get there fast enough with my other two, but with Dallin, it's come way too fast. I am so excited for this next stage of development and growth for him, and I know he will do very well, but I am going to miss my baby. Of course, in my eyes, I think he'll always be my little baby.

Here is his artwork he made in nursery.


2 comments:

Quinn said...

What a sweet pic! I probably would have stuck around in nursery the first day with Franklin but we had to go sit with our class. Obviously I wasn't ready to leave him, but he had fun things to do, and new friends to make.

I can't believe that Bryson memorized his talk!! What a big boy!!

Unknown said...

I so hear you on this. 1 year until our last one goes to nursery. you need to hurry up and have a girl for Aimee to play with.