Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Beaming Mom

This is one of those posts that is more for my benefit than anyone elses. I'm just a proud mama who wants to document how wonderful her child is.



I was going through some of Cory's school-work that I had piled up in his room, and I found this:




!!!!!!!






It's an entire folder made by his class about why they like Cory and why he ended up being student of the day. I HAD NO IDEA HE HAD BEEN STUDENT OF THE DAY! I was sure to speak to him to make sure he tells me when these special things happen. Anyways, these are a few of the things Cory's classmates had to say about him:




(translation: Cory is good in the bus)















And here is the Valentine's Day card he made me and John at school:






I am just so proud of my boy. He's come a long way in school, and I am glad to see the students are accepting him just they way he is. What a joy he is!!!




Can you see me beaming from way over here?
Here are some more of his school projects. Some of them have seen better days, and the copies aren't that great, but you'll get the general idea.









5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my! How awesome! So glad you are a beaming mom! I love beaming mom moments!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean!!! I had to post about Coby and Chloes first project at church! I started crying and Adam made fun of me, but they grow way too fast!Honestly, I just feel that there is no greater joy than being a mom! Love all his art work. You just go on ahead and brag about your kids. They need to hear it and we love to read about it!!!
Oh and the pictures of your boys are adorable!

Holmes Family said...

This is too cute! I'm so excited for him and you. School is such a fun thing. See you soon. Jess

Quinn said...

That is so great!!! Did you find that the day he was student of the day, or was it another day? I love what kids write and draw, its so sweet!

Unknown said...

What a great way to keep their stuff without having to keep it all. We are coming your way for the preparedness fair next week. Hope we can get together.