Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dallin's 4th birthday


Yay!  Dallin turned FOUR!!!!!  I just can't believe it.  He used to be my baby, it doesn't feel like THAT long ago!!  

I was scheduled to work on Dallin's big day, but my preceptor (trainer) allowed me to switch days so I could be home with my little boy!  THANK HEAVENS!!

So, we started the morning with a special breakfast: pancakes with sprinkles and white chocolate chips, and his own bottle of apple juice.  :)  He was a happy camper.  



So were his brothers.


We sent the bigger boys off to school and had some fun around the house.  He got a batman shirt as his first present (see the first picture), and he was THRILLED with it.  He decided to get ready to go...so he got dressed with his hat, gloves, sunglasses, and two...yes, TWO belts.  




Then he wanted a photo shoot.  He wanted me get his front side...


...and his backside.  :)




Oh, Dallin.  I love you.  You provide ENDLESS amounts of entertainment!!



Just before the kids got home from school, Nanny Goates (my mom) picked up Dallin and took him out for ice cream.  The kid at the table next to him said to his mother "MOM!  That boy has a BATMAN shirt on!"  Dallin felt like cool stuff!  

While Dallin was away, the older boys decorated the house with streamers and balloons.  We picked up a pizza and a cake - yes, store bought.  *shaking head*  That's what being a working mom has done to me.  

We had Nana, Grandpa Tilton, and Jacob over for dinner and dessert.  

Such a handsome group of boys!!!  You can just feel how happy Dallin is!!




Cake time!!!!  Captain America!!  Dallin loved it!


Snug as a bug in a rug!





Night night, little Dallin.  You are my joy.  You are so much fun, you add so much to my daily life.  Thank you for being you.  Oh, and happy happy birthday!!









.

No comments: