Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to School 2011


First of all, LOOK WHO IS A STANDING MAN!!!


He's taken a few steps.  First to Daddy.  I love it!!!

And now, let me introduce my sons.  Cory, a third grader, and Bryson, a second grader...





And here's Dallin with the big boys, so wishing HE could go to school TOO!


Yes, there are a lot of smiley pictures, but here's what REALLY happened once we got out the door...



but the boy can sure turn on the charm once he knows I'm taking pictures...



(love you, Cory.)


But once we got to the bus stop, they were eager to go.  Never even looked back once the bus came.




Dallin wasn't that sad when they left...


...but Logan was a bit sad to see them go.




We had lots of fun with just the three of us home.  I couldn't believe how much smoother the day went.  It was just so nice.  Somehow I didn't think the big boys going back to school make THAT big a difference.  Boy oh boy was I wrong.  It's just so nice and calm and quiet with "JUST" two.  :)


No comments: