Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Logan 5 month stats

Logan went to the doc a few days before he turned 5 months. 

Here are his stats:  15lbs 3 oz, 26 1/2 inches

He got his first tooth a couple of weeks ago, and the second one is right there, but refuses to make its appearance. 

He can roll over as of about a week ago (which is a little late compared to most babies, but compared to my little ones, it's actually a little early).  He doesn't like apples or bananas, but he likes sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash. 

He just learned to enjoy standing, which again is a little late compared to most other kids, but sooner than my other kiddos.

And...since my 5 months post delivery stats are still +15lbs, I've decided to enter a 5K race.  I'm totally excited/nervous to do it, but what the heck, I've got nothing to loose, except this weight!  :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hate post pregnancy weight. Hate it hate it hate it. But I have just me to blame...and my sewing machine...and my kids...etc. :) Gook luck with the 5K! I have a great training program that I am working on if your are interested.

Jana and Brett said...

He sounds so cute! :0) Good luck with your 5K! I love doing em..but I tend to bulk up when I train for races...if you find a secret to losing weight while you run, let us know! :0)