Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gratitude Tree



Wouldya look at that!  I made a craft with my boys...AND it turned out totally cute! 

I got this idea from a friend of mine and HAD to try it.  The boys went hunting for the perfect "tree" (stick), then Cory and I drew, cut out, and colored the leaves, then we all sat down and wrote down the things we are thankful for. 

There were some very cute things the kids were thankful for...

Cory:  "School, friends, my teacher", "Jesus, church, temple", "My family", "Sun and dark", "Mom"

Bryson:  "Logan", "My pumpkin painting", "Everyone, except the bad guys",
Dallin:  "Dad, food, money", "Heaven, Jesus, Heavenly Father", "Friends and toys", "Nanny, food, Heavenly Father, and treats"


hee hee hee




...and as a side note, I had so much fun doing this with the kids.  House clean.  Christmas music on.  Dinner eaten.  Dishes done.  Baths out of the way.  Just me and the kids working on a fun project.  It was perfect.  Why don't I do this more often?!?

No comments: