Wednesday, September 1, 2010



Oh, my beautiful baby boy!

He'll be 3 months in a couple days.  He is now 14lbs and 24.5" long.  He's between the 75th and 90th percentile for both.  All my other babies were short and fat, it's different to have one long and chubby.  He can go from his back to his side now, and he smiles ALL THE TIME.  But once the camera comes out, he immediately looks puzzled. 


ha ha.

He loves it when I sing to him, and the more dramatic the song, the more he loves it.  His favorites are Think of Me (Phantom of the Opera) and Hopelessly Devoted to You (Grease).  He'll try to sing along too.  It's absolutely adorable.


A couple weeks ago we got to go down to Thatcher.  The ride was very nice in our new big vehicle. 


Texas Canyon, or what the kids call "The place with big rocks" was the hit of the trip.


John and I got to go through the new temple, and we all visited with Jason, Alissa, and Kali.



I know this next picture is horrible of me, and if I could, I'd crop myself out, but don't Kali and Logan look like cousins??





Also, this week I'm painting my front room.  I've had a few helpers.


Yes, I was brave enough to have all four boys present while I painted, and I let them "help" paint, one at a time.  They all had a lot of fun.  Too bad I didn't get a pic of Cory painting too. 

1 comment:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

What a fun post! I love your little man! Well, I love all your men but I loved the photos of Logan. What. a. doll! I know I say that a lot...a ton but it's so true! I just want to give him soft squeezes and snuggles!

What a fun trip too! I had a good snicker at the "place with big rocks". HAHAHA! I could never remember the name of it either. But was always amazed by how the rocks STAYED PUT! I mean really? God must've super glued them in place with the way some are on their sides and corners! :P