Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cory Turns SIX!!!!

My little Cory turned SIX on Dec 21st. It has gone by so fast, I just can't believe it. The lucky birthday boy got not one, but TWO birthday parties this year, one the week before his birthday for his friends from school and church. The next party was on his b-day with family. As I'm sure you'll be able to tell from the pictures, he thoroughly enjoyed both.
Here he is up at the counter with his friends. We ended up having 14 kids show up, it was a bit of a madhouse, but we survived, and all had tons of fun. We were so sad that daddy couldn't be there, he was working out of town.


And here is Bryson and Jonathon.



And of course, the main event, PRESANTS!!

















My friends Stephanie and Amber...


Here's the actual day, and of course, opening more presants...


Please note the feet on the bottom of the following picture, the heels belonging to Reenie, and the black shoes belonging to my dad. Yep, I recognize those Goates feet even through the shoes. :)



All in all, lots of fun, and I am so grateful and humbled to be the mother of my very sweet little Cory. How I love his concern for others, and his goofiness. Happy birthday, little dude!


2 comments:

Quinn said...

I can't believe its been 6 years. I remember when Jess and I came to visit you in Tucson!! Time really does fly, but only when you're not paying attention. Perhaps I better keep one eye on Franklin and the other on a calender, then it won't escape me; however I may end up cross eyed.

Owner said...

Looks like a great birthday! Still makes me laugh that Bryson told Mercy that it was his birthday!