Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mommy Translator

Dallin's own little language:

boo - Get me some food.
deygo - there you go
dankoo - thank you
mama - spiderman (yeah, that's right! And, no, mama never means mommy)
da da da- daddy
Bupbup - Bryson
*if this is said while screaming, it means Bryson is attacking me*
Co - Cory
Na Nee - Nanny Goates
ldldldld - Water is in the cup.
nee - I want a drink.
mo (always said with great concentration)- Give me some more now or I'll really let you have it. die - outside (this one is his brothers' favorite, they get a kick out of their baby brother saying a "bad word"
boop (usually said while grabbing the crotch)- I'll let you guess what this one means
dat - I want that/what is that?
doe - toes
baba - I know that it's time for bed, so give me the bottle and no one gets hurt.
eye - be careful, I'm about to poke your eye.
no - I'm going to try to put my finger up your nose now.
Ow - I'm trying to be cute by pretending I'm hurt.
mmm Mmmmm MMMM- I'll have what your having.
tee - I want to brush my teeth
uh oh - You just dropped something.
Ewww - I farted

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Thats a lot! Franklin doesn't have very many different words, or sounds for words just yet. It all sounds alike to me, except when he's mad, at me, at daddy, and the kitties. His yelling is funny! I know I'm not doing enough with him right now (I'm still making a present for my sister, and its been taking me months to do it). I'll be glad when I can hand over that gift, and then I'll have all the time in the world for Franklin again.

The Regimballe Family said...

how funny! what a great idea to write all of them down! some day you'll look back at all of these words and have a good laugh.