Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cory's Art

I haven't had the time to post much lately. We had everyone sick for about three weeks, and then we decided to tile our kitchen/dining room floor, and now we're back to being sick again. I've got some pictures that I'll be posting shortly, but I wanted to get these pictures up before I lost them.

Cory is quite the artist. He's constantly drawing volcanos and pictures of the family. Here are a few of his drawings. Most of his pictures of me include a baby in my tummy (No, there isn't something I'm not telling you). I think it's sweet. He keeps telling me that he wants another baby because he loves Dallin. Gosh I love my kids, and I think one of the things I love most is seeing how much they love eachother.






4 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL I remember getting a few drawings from John while we were pen pals. Wonder if I still have some of them? He used to always draw me pictures of John Stockton. Such a sweet boy! *grin* Looks like his son draws a lot like him!

Quinn said...

That is too precious!! Franklin draws a bunch of lines and squiggles, and I'm still in love with them, I bet you really charish these!!

Anonymous said...

Too stinking cute;) Exspecially the one of you with a baby in your belly! Maybe he wants a sister;) Aren't kids fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was wondering if maybe you have Jessica's phone number? I needed to ask her something and I don't know what I did with it. e-mail me if you do. Your a gem!!

jennesa_schneider@yahoo.com