Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween



My three boys all dressed up for Halloween!

Cory is an EMT (looking suspiciously like a fireman), Bryson is a fireman, and Dallin is Bob the Builder.



Cory was really sick the night before with croup and an asthma attack. I didn't think he'd be able to go trick-or-treating, but he was determined and made up his mind that he would feel better, and he DID.
The hat bothered his extra-sensitive head, so we put a beenie on under, and it worked fine.
He's such a nut!




Bryson's costume was a little bit too big. I had the option of cuting it to fit, or letting it be big and fitting him for a few extra years. He loves this costume so much, I figured I'd let it be too big for the time being.






Bob the Builder was originally going to be a skunk, but we had some last minute change of plans. He's so stinkin' cute as Bob, though.

Daddy thought his overalls were pretty handy. I love Dalin's face in this picture! Utter glee!






Dalllin wasn't thrilled about the hat, but he wore it a good part of the night.

Dalin thought trunk-or-treating at the church was all right, but the real good part was going home and discovering TONS OF CANDY! He like that a LOT! The older boys loved sharing with Dallin because he got so excited withevery new piece of candy.

Grandpa Goates came over after trunk-or-treating and helped us wind the kids down after their sugar-rush.












5 comments:

The Regimballe Family said...

Oh, your boys look great! I love your firemen/emt, and little "bob" is adorable! Love the "daddy and the overalls" pics too! Too funny!

Unknown said...

I love the costumes! You are a great mother. I have posted zoo pictures on my blog.

Quinn said...

Cute boys! Next year we'll take Franklin out for sure, crabby or not. He did get a taste for candy. I'm so bad, I give my kid cookies, and candy. Oh well, every child gets a sweet tooth, why not introduce him to it now! I'm glad your boys had such a good time, and a uniform looks good on any guy, at any age.

Unknown said...

Okay. One site is www.coolsavings.com You have to sign up for the site, but you can print coupons right off your computer. another site is www.coupons.com The key to coupons is to never buy something you wouldn't usually buy unless they will give it to you free. Also save the coupon until the item is on sale and you get a much better price. and this is where I got the third coupon for the instant potatoes. http://www.idahoan.com/

The Solomon Fam said...

Hey Jessica! I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Could you e-mail it to me at rogerandtiffany@hotmail.com
thanks!