Friday, September 26, 2008

We have a garden!!!!


We got the best presant ever this past week!!! My good friend Sarah Avalos gave our family a garden for a late b-day/early Christmas presant, and then she had her mom and step-dad help assemble everything for us. I have been wanting one really bad, so this was so perfect. We had lots of helpers as we put everything together. Here's the crew:


Looks like we've got a plumber in the family! I couldn't help but post it! He'll hate me in years to come!






Dallin enjoyed "helping" too! Needless to say, bathtime shortl followed this picture!





In these pictures he looks all bruised, but it really is all dirt! (Well, maybe a little spit too)





We'e also had some friends move out of town this last week. Jonathan is Bryson's age and William is Dallin's age. The kids got along really well, and we were sad to see them go.

The kids saying good-bye to Jonathan...


We also have some REALLY happy news to report. John will be working back in town starting next week. I am SOOOOO happy to have him back in town!!! Yay for being a family again!

Also, we had Cory's appointment with the NACD on Thursday this last week. Bob Doman, the founder of the organization was able to evaluate Cory himself. He doesn't like using labels, but mentioned the Cory was "globally immature" and had a processing problem. Based on this, he will create a program for us to do at home. We will begin program next week. I am SO hoping to see some improvement.

2 comments:

Laura said...

So nice to read your update! Keep me updated on Cory's progress! Miss you! (Can you believe I`ll be living 3 miles from Amber flint? CRAZY

The Regimballe Family said...

First of all, I am so impressed with your garden! What a great present! Also, best of luck with this new program for Cory. I hope you see lots of improvement.