Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Is it me or are they growing up faster and faster?


We have had some technical difficulties the past few weeks, so I haven't posted a lot lately (darn viruses ate our computer, but my dear ol' dad came and saved the day). Dallin has been growing so much, it's hard to believe that 13 months ago I gave birth to the little guy. Now he's on the brink of walking and talking. He knows several words, and it's like he learns a new one every day. He knows "hot" and "uh oh" and "ball" and "fan" and "dada" and "that". Of course, some of these words sound remarkably similar, but we won't go there. Here he is standing up in the middle of the room trying to take a step. He'll take a step or two or three and then come tumbling down, then get back up and try it again. He wants to be big like his brothers so badly.




Daddy came home this weekend with a new hard hat, and Dallin loved wearing it. It was so cute because it was probably three times the size of his head. Some of his pictures are blury. It's hard a photograph a moving target.




With all the schoolwork that Cory has been doing, Bryson has begun to get interested in drawing. Here is one of his first drawings that are more than scribbles. He was quite proud, just as he should be. He told me this was me. I said it looks like me, except I have long hair, not short hair. So, he drew the spikes about an inch longer, all stickng straight up. Yep, then it looked like me.


Cory has been going through a major growth spurt. He's probably grown an inch and a half in the lastthree or four months. His legs have been having growing pains from it, and his pants that I just bought him for school are starting to become highwaters.

.

3 comments:

Quinn said...

He he, they are so cute! I love Bryson's picture of you, watch out he's going to be the next Picaso. This picture will be worth fortunes someday!

Kristina said...

I cant believe how big Dallin has gotten! And already walking and talking? They grow up way too fast!

Anonymous said...

They grow so fast don't they! I hate it. If only they could stay little forever. However, as they grow they do the funniest and sweetest things. He is just so cute!!