Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just loving Georgia!

I am going to be completely unorganized with the sequence of some of these pictures.  Just trying to play catch-up.  There were threats against my life from a certain aunt if I didn't get some pics up soon of her nephews...so here goes...

Logan, being a crazy maniac.  




Me, just before Reenie's baby shower.  Cory took the pic.  :)


I just love Logan's expression.  He is such a joy.  He carries that little toy dog around everywhere.  He feeds it and makes it take naps, the whole sha-bang.  So sweet.  




Bryson and I cleaning up once we got to the new house.  I just love being domestic again!  Love it, love it, love it!!!

We live at the end of a long cul de sac.  The kids spend endless hours playing in our quiet street.  Lots of balls and dart guns.  Life is good.




The boys love spending time with daddy.  I adore this group of guys.  They are my life.  



No comments: