Monday, August 27, 2012

I am one loved mama!!




The other night we were all ready for bed a little early.  (And on a school night, no less!)  So, I sat on the couch cuddling with my darling Bryson. 

Out of the blue he asked me to lay on the floor.  At first I was reluctant, who knows what the boy is scheming, right?  But after him insisting, and not looking too awfully mischievous, I gave in and laid on the ground.  He then proceeded to give me a back massage!  Sweet boy!!!

Then his brothers joined in.  All of them.  I had one kid rubbing my back, one kid doing one leg, another doing the other leg, and little Logan patting my head.  I just laid there, being totally adored by my four sons.  

Now, if that wasn't sweet enough in and of itself, the boys started bringing out pillows for me.  Then came the blankets.  And then came the stuffed animals for me to cuddle with.  Then came the bowl of water for me to soak my fingers in.  Then Cory said he wished he had some music for me to listen to, so I showed him how to get Enya playing on my phone.  

I don't know if I have ever felt so loved in my life.  


Have I not mentioned how much I love having four sons? I mean, LOVE it!!!










When it was time for bed, Cory told me, "You know, Mom, any time you want a massage, you can just ask us, ok?"  

*sigh*  


These are the moments moms live for.

1 comment:

J2A2K (darth_ender) said...

Super sweet! It's a special thing to have ALL boys. So glad they treat you so well. You are LOVED! Give those boys hugs from us.