Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just a summer evening at the Tiltons


I know it's not technically summer yet, but this 80 degree weather makes us feel like it is!  I LOVE it!!  I mean, I really LOVE IT!  (Although I may be singing a different tune when it starts reaching the low 100's)

Anyway, last night after dinner, chores were done, dishes were put away, and the kids and I all went out to play (...does that rhyme, ha ha)

Just perfect weather.  Did I mention I love it?  :)

The brothers all take turns carting Logan around in this red wheel barrow.  (No wonder he can't crawl yet, his brothers make him plenty mobile without any personal effort).  Cory is especially sweet about taking care of Logan, always rushing to his aide the moment he lets out a peep...



...or a holler!




Logan just watches his brothers.  You can tell he wants to be just like them when he grows up


Look how big Cory is!!!




And my precious Bryson.  What a nut!  He's been practicing baseball lately.



He's been trying to teach Dallin how to play.  Dallin doesn't really get it, but they have fun anyway.




And Dallin.  Oh Dallin.  This picture says it all. 




You can see how happy Logan gets when his brothers come around to play with him.  They give him cool things to look at, like sticks or rocks.  He just LOVES it.



And when they run off to play, he just watches intently.



So sweet.  I can't wait to get this guy moving.  He'll love it so much!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

really really cute pics. I had to laugh at the crazy hair and the "taking care of brother.." that happens so much around here!